Thermotop control defect - alternatives

Diskutiere Thermotop control defect - alternatives im Webasto Forum im Bereich Standheizungen; Hello and greetings from Denmark -I hope that a little question in english here is ok? :-) I have en old ThermoTop mounted in my car. It is...

1. #1 noertoft, 15.10.2016
    noertoft

noertoft Gast

Hello and greetings from Denmark
    -I hope that a little question in english here is ok? :-)

I have en old ThermoTop mounted in my car. It is not integrated into the cars setup - it was installed later on and is controlled by the standard timer watch from Webasto.

Now the input on the controller is defect.
    I have had the heater tested - and the test computer communicates via the W-bus port on the controller. Through this port the heater starts and runs with no problems.
    But the analog input-port (that the timer watch is using) is dead...

So now I can buy a new (expansive) new control-unit...
    But I am wondering if anybody here might have an idea on how I could control the heater through the W-bus port (like the test computer).

Any suggestions are welcome :-)

The car is too old to have the option of controlling the heater through w-bus...

Thanks from Denmark
    Jens Christian Nørtoft Bækgaard

Thema:

Thermotop control defect - alternatives

Die Seite wird geladen...

Thermotop control defect - alternatives - Ähnliche Themen

1. Berechnen des Steuerstrombedarfs beim Einschalten - Thermotop C

Berechnen des Steuerstrombedarfs beim Einschalten - Thermotop C: Hallo Leute folgendes Anliegen. Standheizungseinbau...Webasto Thermotop C Das hat alles soweit geklappt, etz gehts bloß noch um folgendes:...
  2. Steuergerät für ThermoTop C Diesel

Steuergerät für ThermoTop C Diesel: Hallo, ich habe folgendes Problem. Ich habe eine gebrauchte ThermoTop C in meinen Passat 3BG eingebaut, diese funktioniert aber leider nicht....
  3. ThermoTop VEVO Diesel bricht Startvorgang ab

ThermoTop VEVO Diesel bricht Startvorgang ab: Hallo, habe mir letztes Jahr eine Thermotop VEVO original für VW nachgerüstet und hat bzw. funktioniert eigentlich auch alles, nur daß die Heizung...