Es ist soweit: Geschlossen?

Diskutiere Es ist soweit: Geschlossen? im VW allgemein Forum im Bereich Volkswagen Forum; Hallo, Allerseits. Offen! [img] Hier die ersten privaten deutschen Bilder des NeBeCa: >>> http://www.beetlefun.com/goslar/goslar001.html...

1. #1 Per-Hendrik, 03.12.2002
    Per-Hendrik

Per-Hendrik Erfahrener Benutzer

2. #2 Christian, 03.12.2002
    Christian

Christian Erfahrener Benutzer

Schön [​IMG]
    Leider ist jetzt die falsche Jahreszeit für das schnuckelige Beetle-Cabrio [​IMG]
    - obwohl mit Mütze und Sitzheizung könnte es gehen.... [​IMG]

3. #3 Per-Hendrik, 03.12.2002
    Per-Hendrik

4. #4 Christian, 03.12.2002
    Christian

Christian Erfahrener Benutzer

Ja das ist ein schönes Spielzeug, aber als Erstauto ist es leider nicht so zu gebrauchen.
    Da fahr ich dann doch lieber Bora Kombi [​IMG]
    Aber vielleicht komme ich ja noch unverhofft zu Geld, meine bessere Hälfte würde sich bestimmt über solch einen Wagen freuen [​IMG]

5. #5 Per-Hendrik, 04.12.2002
    Per-Hendrik

Christian...

Ich verwehre mich hiermit in aller Form gegen die bösartige Unterstellung, dass das NeBeCa ein Frauenauto ist! [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks, silverspeedbugg! [​IMG]

Seine persönliche Einschätzung:
    "
    Here are my overall observations:

--VW put a ton of "thoughtful touches" into the car.
    --The 'Vert looks longer than the HB (hatchback) the chrome strip and, of course, lack of a top seems to stretch the car.
    --I did not get to see the car with the top up. I was the only one in the dealership (newly remodeled too, very nice) but since I was poking around all over the car some of the dealers were giving me the evil eye. I didn't want to push the issue.
    --The car did have a sold sign on the windshield. If the rumors are true that these first cars are demos only, this may be to keep people from offering more than sticker to buy the car right now.[/ul]

Detailed observations:

--Engine cover, intake runners, and battery cover are redesigned. Intake runners are now flat. More "geometric" look.
    --Windshield is lower. The dealer I work with measured from the top edge of the windshield to the top edge of the doors and verified this. The windshield is more "raked back."
    --Tweeters in A-pillars are gone, probably to make room for the metal reinforcing the windshield frame.
    --Door panels are redesigned. Window switches are now located were the trunk/fuel door switches were. There are now 5 window switches, one for each of the windows, the fifth, and largest button is to put all windows up or down at once. Trunk/fuel door switches move to the back of the door above the red reflector/light near the lower corner. Part of me thinks this was a good move, part thinks it was not the best decision. If people still go to full service gas stations, they will need to open the door to release the fuel door. A number of times I have picked friends up who needed to throw something in the trunk, this button arrangement means I would need to open the door to pop the trunk. however, the bulk of the times I am opening the trunk or the fuel door is with the door open.
    --The doors themselves are deceiving. They extend 3 to 4 inches farther on the exterior of the car than they do on the interior. The actual door opening is not nearly as big as it looks on the outside.
    --Center console is a nice touch. I really wish my 98 had one. The padded armrest on the top is covered in the same material as the seat, so this car had a black pad with a grey center console. The pad also slides back and forth. That was a piece of new information to me.
    --Knobs for reclining the seats are redesigned.
    --The seats flip forward quite a bit easing entry into the rear seat.
    --The rear seat is small. The dealer and I sat back there and it was tight. I was on the driver's side and my left shoulder was pressed up to the side of the car. I was not, however, pressed up against the dealer. But then again, neither of us were exactly broad-shouldered. The driver's seat was not pushed all the way back, but somewhere in the middle (it was at a comfortable position for me to reach the pedals and I am 5'8") and my knees were brushing lightly against the seatback. Overall there is not as much room in the back of this car as there is in the Golf Cabrio.
    --The pass-through is about the width of a shoebox. It seemed about the height of a shoebox and a half, maybe 15 inches or so. The center armrest is not really an armrest, it is simply a panel. When you flip it down there is another panel behind it. If you look near the top of opening there is a button, press it and the extra panel flips down into the trunk. It's kind of neat, but I honestly didn't expect to see the second panel after folding the armrest down.
    --I don't remember seeing any rear cupholders.
    --Rear pockets on either side of the rear seat are a nice touch, probably good use of empty space.
    --The panels on the top of the sides that cover the convertible top struts are nicely painted to match the car, but they are quite noticeable. I couldn't help but wonder how they will hold up to scratches, especially from the seatbelts.
    --The boot for the top looks nice and seems very easy to clip in. You just stretch it around the top like a sock, tuck it in above the trunk lid, and clip it in place in two spots on either side of the headrests.
    --The trunk is small. Imagine the back of the seat in the HB being 2 inches or so closer to the back of the car.
    --The trunk opening is small. Open up the trunk on the HB and imagine that you cannot flip the parcel shelf up. Now imagine that the back edge of the parcel shelf extends down 3-4 more inches. That gives you somewhat of an idea of the size of the trunk.
    --The trunk lid is quite well thought out. The hinges work in such a way that when you begin to open the trunk, the lid starts to swing up like you would expect, but as it reaches a horizontal position, it swings out and away from the body. Neat! It also has two small silver gas shocks on either side. It very much reminded me of opening the engine cover on my parent's 74 Super Beetle.
    --The trunk lid definitely does not "slope" as much as the HB; it is more upright.
    --The amp for the Monsoon system is located in a black metal box in the upper corner of the driver's side of the trunk.
    --I almost didn't notice this one: the rear VW symbol (flat) has a small indent in the tringle inside the two legs of the W. If you push the triangle to the right, it exposes a keyhole to open the trunk! The triangle is so flush with the symbol, you almost don't notice it![/ul]

From the driver's seat:
    OH MY GOD!!! This car feels completely different than my mom's cabrio. The distant windsheild (which I love in my HB) and the lack of a rollbar, you feel like there is nothing around you. I haven't been in many convertibles with the top down (Cabrio, Cabriolet, early 90's Audi Cabriolet, BMW 3 series 'Vert) but NONE of them provide the same sensation as being this....open. The car feels completely open. I fear that some people may feel unsafe in the car. I LOVED this open feeling.

For those that have had their HB for awhile, you will notice that the front seats are mounted further back. Well, it feels that way. The VW press release did state that seats are mounted further back, and it definitely feels that way, but I don't know if that is because the doors are shorter on the inside and of course the lack of a top, but you do feel as if you are sitting farther back in the car.

While I am glad that VW has gotten the 2.0 into the showrooms as quickly as possible (debatable, yes. 5 years?) I can't wait for the 1.8Ts to hit the lots.
    "

6. #6 Per-Hendrik, 08.12.2002
    Per-Hendrik

More pics here...

Osterhasi, hoppla, Nikolausi hat Euch neue Bilder aus dem fernen Westen mitgebracht:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks, SilverVW3! [​IMG]

So hat das NeBeCa meiner Träume auch ausgesehen, bevor ich mich doch für diesen offenen Viersitzer entschieden habe:
    - Aussen dunkelgrün
    - Stoffverdeck schwarz
    - Innen hellbeige

BlauGelb:
    Farbe der Hoffnung... [​IMG]

7. #7 Per-Hendrik, 11.12.2002
    Per-Hendrik

The show can go on:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. #8 Per-Hendrik, 11.12.2002
    Per-Hendrik

Der letzte Schrei bei den NeBeCafanIas unter dem Tannenbaum:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

More infos here:
    >>> Necklace ...

9. #9 Per-Hendrik, 13.12.2002
    Per-Hendrik

Es nimmt einfach kein Ende...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks, bluetdi99!

Anhänge:

10. #10 Per-Hendrik, 16.12.2002
    Per-Hendrik

Allein schon die Liebe der wolfsburgischen KonstrukteurInnen zu den zahlreichen perfekt verarbeiteten Details lässt mir bis zum Tag des Valentins das Wasser im Munde... [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks, SmurfBeetle! [​IMG]

11. Karl

Karl Erfahrener Benutzer

Moin!

Im aktuellen Volkswagenmagazin steht auch was über das New Beetle Cabrio...so als Zweitwagen sicherlich nicht schlecht...[​IMG] aber ich glaub ich hätte als "Spassauto" lieber was sportlicheres...[​IMG]

mfg
    Karl

12. #12 Per-Hendrik, 16.12.2002
    Per-Hendrik

Zwei Nachschläge gefällig... [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. #13 Per-Hendrik, 16.12.2002
    Per-Hendrik

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. #14 Per-Hendrik, 23.12.2002
    Per-Hendrik

15. #15 Per-Hendrik, 02.02.2003
    Per-Hendrik

Hallo, Allerseits.

Nachdem wir Anfang Januar der NAIAS in Detroit mit Blick auf das dortige überaus magere Angebot der Wolfsburger einen unsere Hoffnungen somit enttäuschenden Besuch abgestattet haben, ist uns in den darauf folgenden Wochen im Norden Kaliforniens das Glück beschieden gewesen, auf Einladung der Händler unseres Vertrauens vor Ort mehrmals für ein, zwei, drei Stunden das NeBeCo in verschiedenen Farben und Formen trotz eisiger Kälte selbstverständlich in offenem Zustand auch auf dem PacificCoastHighway fahren zu können.

Fazit:
    Trotz der bauartbedingten Schwächen und aller auch im Internet zu entdeckenden Kinderkrankheiten ist das NeBeCo ein absoluter Traum für jede/n bekennende/n BeetlefanIa! Cabriolieren in Reinkultur... [​IMG]

Eine in Stein gehauene Tatsache, der sich selbst die stets kritischen Schreiberlinge der amerikanischen Fachzeitschriften nicht gänzlich entziehen können:
    >>> http://www.caranddriver.com/xp/Caranddrive...test_beetle.xml ...

Wer sich bereits mit dem Gedanken trägt, ihr/sein NeBeCo im kommenden Sommer eine dem persönlichen Geschmack entsprechende Note zu verleihen, wird möglicherweise erste Anregungen dieser Kalifornier übernehmen wollen:
    >>> http://www.aiwana.com/droptop.htm ...

Auf Grund meiner bis auf zwei, drei, vier Abstecher in die im Silicon Valley trotz des Platzens der HighTechBubble zahlreich vorhandenen Internetcafes vollkommenen Netzabstinenz der vergangenen einunddreizig Tage habe ich mich am gestrigen Tage genötigt gesehen, mit einem grossen Bissen wenigstens meinen angestauten Heisshunger nach globaler Information zu stillen. In jenem sechsstündigen Marathon habe ich in den unendlichen Weiten des Netzes weitere erste Bilder stolzer BesitzerInnen des NeBeCo entdecken können:
    >>> http://www.beetstars.de/newforum/viewtopic.php?t=6706 ...

Gallery by KNEWBUG:
    >>> http://community.webshots.com/album/59599925zlMwzX ...

[​IMG]

Gallery by PhuzyLogik:
    >>> http://67.8.10.99:6969/mybeetle.htm ...

[​IMG]

Problems and solutions:
    >>> http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=643249 ...
    >>> http://www.beetlebuzzforums.com/showthread...hp?threadid=710 ...
    >>> http://www.beetlebuzzforums.com/showthread...hp?threadid=872 ...

Viele Grüsse,

Per-Hendrik.

16. #16 Per-Hendrik, 10.02.2003
    Per-Hendrik

Hurra! Wir starten durch...

Hier die lang ersehnten ersten Bilder der deutschen Ausführung:
    >>> Die deutsche Ausführung ...

17. twp

twp Benutzer

Hi,
    kannst Du mir sagen. wie die Felgen heissen, die bei dem Cabrio drauf sind?
    Sind die Standard?
    Danke & Grüß twp

PS: SUPER BILDER!!! [​IMG]

18. #18 Per-Hendrik, 10.02.2003
    Per-Hendrik

twp...

Hier erhälst Du hoffentlich alle Antworten auf Deine Fragen:
    >>> www.beetle24.de ...

Danke, Manfred! [​IMG]

19. twp

twp Benutzer

Hi M.,
    Danke für den Link!
    Die Felgen sind zwar nicht dabei - aber adfür ist der Link
    SUPER!
    CU twp

20. #20 Per-Hendrik, 12.02.2003
    Per-Hendrik

twp...

Sie schimpfen sich "Route 66":
    [​IMG]

Thema: Es ist soweit: Geschlossen?
Besucher kamen mit folgenden Suchen
  1. Ferdinand.Piech@volkswagen.de

2. geschlossen

3. piech@volkswagen.de

Die Seite wird geladen...

Es ist soweit: Geschlossen? - Ähnliche Themen

1. MFA Anzeige Heckklappe zeigt immer geschlossen an

MFA Anzeige Heckklappe zeigt immer geschlossen an: Hallo Leute, habe eine frage habe einen Passat Variant 3bg Bj.2003 TDI 101 Ps, mir ist heute aufgefallen das ich in der MFA keine anzeige mehr...
  2. Heute ist es soweit. Ich hole meinen neuen Jetta....

Heute ist es soweit. Ich hole meinen neuen Jetta....: in der Autostadt ab. :slol: Ich freu mich schon drauf, den Wagen endlich zu sehen und zu fahren. Gruß Lars
  3. Bald isses endlich soweit :D

Bald isses endlich soweit :D: Hi all, so bald isses so weit und ich kann es klaum noch erwarten endlich mein eigenes auto zu haben nur was für eins?? also das es ein VW wird...
  4. Es ist mal wieder soweit....

Es ist mal wieder soweit....: Irgendwie könnens Einige immernoch nicht lassen......! Die Leute sind ja aber selbst schuld... Guckst Du!